Thursday, December 13, 2007

God Moving

I think it’s neat how God orchestrates situations. Tonight, my son invited two neighbor boys to the Jr. High student ministry service. One lives next door, a family we know well. The other boy is from a few blocks away and has just recently started hanging around all the kids on our street.
I got out of the car to greet the dad of this new friend and he and I started chatting. Well, lo and behold, they are looking for a church, a non-denominational church that’s laid back. We talked and I gave him my business card, I knew there was a reason I lug those things around. He now has a piece of contact info for me and we have a connection; our sons hanging out with each other and attending Jr. High ministry tonight.

I don't know that on my own I would have hooked up with this family. I like how God moves.

Wayne

0 Comments: